Re: JMH dependency vs licensing

Yep, concur on these points. My understanding on them all.

On 8/10/18 12:33 PM, Julian Hyde wrote:
That’s my understanding as well.

I thought we’d settled this a while ago. (I can’t find a URL to prove it.)

Julian

On Aug 10, 2018, at 7:58 AM, Enrico Olivelli <eolivelli@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think it is fine to use JMH, you are not "redistributing" it, it is here
only to run local benchmarks.

We have the same in Apache BookKeeper codebase

just my 2 cents

Enrico

Il giorno ven 10 ago 2018 alle ore 16:56 Michael Mior <mmior@xxxxxxxxxx> ha