Re: [DISCUSS] Vetoing commits

Thanks for raising this Julian. Without weighing on the veto itself, it
seems that there was justification provided, so the veto is valid as long
as the justification is accepted. I think this is the general principle to
be applied when determining the validity of a veto. IMO, this settles (2)
and rephrases (1) as "is the justification provided for the veto in this
case valid?"

--
Michael Mior
mmior@xxxxxxxxxx