Re: Bindable Baz.bind(DataContext) issue

You can always execute ES tests
<https://github.com/apache/calcite/tree/master/elasticsearch/src/test/java/org/apache/calcite/adapter/elasticsearch>
in
debug mode. They start real elastic instance and it will help you
understand what is happening under the hood.