Re: CassandraAdapterTest failure

While trying to fix Sergey's issue with stale folder (see CALCITE-2442) I
realized that CassandraUnit wasn't shutting down the cluster.

So I've added a manual tearDown() method which explicitly calls close() on
both session and cluster: https://github.com/apache/calcite/pull/775

Can you pls check if it fixes the issue ?