Re: introducing myself

Hey Aleksandr,

Welcome to Calcite! If there are things you'd like to work on, please open an issue on JIRA and a PR on Github. There are also open issues on JIRA if you'd like to contribute a PR.  We have some contribution guidelines here: https://calcite.apache.org/develop/#contributing and we also have an in depth guide for developing Calcite: https://calcite.apache.org/docs/howto.html

If you need any help, please let us know!

Francis