Re: CassandraAdapterTest failure

On balance, I don’t think we should back out CassandraAdapterTest. But we do need to continue working to make it more resilient. Any test that generates too many false negatives over the long run should be disabled, and this is no exception.

And as the other test results show, it’s not the only flaky part of the test suite, when the machine is stressed. One thing we can do is to avoid timeouts whenever possible.

Julian