Re: Elasticsearch integration test failures

> Do the tests succeed with the local node?
IT tests haven't been migrated to local node yet. I wanted to do it as
separate commit.
There are new tests which run against embedded instance successfully. Pls
see PR 716 for details.

> I don't see a reason for running ES tests again on a "real" ES instance.
What does that even mean?
The only reason, I see, in connecting to external instance is testing
compatibility with different versions of the engine.