Re: Elasticsearch integration test failures

I don't see a reason for running ES tests again on a "real" ES instance. What does that even mean?

With a local node, we would be testing functionality against almost the real thing. The only difference is that a real setup has a cluster, but that doesn't change the functionality. So I'm all in on using just a local node which is also something I wanted to do for a long time, but you got to it before I did.

Do the tests succeed with the local node?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
*Christian Beikov*