Re: [DISCUSS] Towards Avatica 1.12.0

Update for Avatica 1.12.0 week ending 8 June 2018.

I am currently waiting for the following PRs to be reviewed, updated and merged:

- CALCITE-2285: Support client cert keystore for Avatica Client (https://github.com/apache/calcite-avatica/pull/57) - Karan Mehta - CALCITE-2322: Add fetch size support to connection url and JDBC state (https://github.com/apache/calcite-avatica/pull/49) - Kevin Minder - CALCITE-2219: Check if resource is closed, and throws (https://github.com/apache/calcite-avatica/pull/33) - Laurent Goujon

My current plan is to build a RC and start a vote by the end of next week. If there are any other bugs or features you'd like to work on, please try and get them in by the end of next week.

Francis