Re: calcite support bit operation

BIt operations are not standard SQL.

Are there any databases that support them? (I’m guessing MySQL, which at one point seemed to have a mission to convert SQL into C, even down to using int instead of boolean.)

We could perhaps add support for bit operations, but I would not like to add an ‘&’ operator. It would be too disruptive to the parser. Maybe it could go into Babel.

Julian