Re: [DISCUSS] Towards Avatica 1.12.0

Thanks, Laurent and Julian.

That would be much appreciated! :)

On 30/05/2018 8:07 AM, Laurent Goujon wrote:
I'll try to wrap up CALCITE-2219 asap. At the same time, I can also help
reviewing CALCITE-1884, CALCITE-2322 and CALCITE-2303.

On Tue, May 29, 2018 at 12:51 PM, Julian Hyde <jhyde@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks, that’s a good list.

I’m glad you listed 1884 and 2303. I will make sure those get in.

In https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-2272 <
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-2272> Kevin updated our
dependencies (java source 1.8, apache parent pom 19), but if anyone wants
to upgrade any of our other dependencies, now is the time to consider it.

Julian

On May 29, 2018, at 1:37 AM, Francis Chuang <francischuang@xxxxxxxxxx>