Re: [DISCUSS] Towards Avatica 1.12.0

Thanks, that’s a good list.

I’m glad you listed 1884 and 2303. I will make sure those get in.

In https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-2272 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-2272> Kevin updated our dependencies (java source 1.8, apache parent pom 19), but if anyone wants to upgrade any of our other dependencies, now is the time to consider it.

Julian