Re: Releases

Sergey,

Thanks for the offer of help. Since you are not a committer you cannot
be release manager* but you can help out. When we find a release
manager he/she will let you know what you can do to help.

Julian

* Strictly, only PMC members can be release manager, but in the last
avatica-go release Francis (then a committer) did practically
everything except generate and sign the artifacts.