Re: Status of Stream-SQL-TCK

I wrote and submitted one PR [1], and never completed the second [2].

net.hydromatic is a domain I own. It has the advantage that (1) it is
not org.apache (the consensus was that this effort should happen
outside any extant Apache project) and (2) I have rights to push
artifacts of this groupId to Maven Central.

Welcome contributions would be collections of tests that illustrate
particular pieces of functionality (e.g. group by, window functions
(e.g. sum ... over), grouping functions (e.g. tumble, hop),
stream-to-stream join, stream-to-table join, union, match_recognize,
values, order by).

Julian

[1] https://github.com/Stream-SQL-TCK/Stream-SQL-TCK/pull/2

[2] https://github.com/Stream-SQL-TCK/Stream-SQL-TCK/pull/7