Re: Releases

Thanks, Volodymyr. It would be great if you could be Calcite RM.

Does anyone volunteer to be release manager for Avatica? It is an easier job than Calcite, and as Volodymyr
says, a great way to gain experience.

Does anyone have any time constraints for Calcite or Avatica releases?

We’ve been releasing Calcite every 2-3 months, so if we released Calcite on June 19 that would be exactly 3 months. If we need to make an Avatica release before that, timing will be tight.

Julian