Re: Releases

Hello,

I volunteer to be the release manager for Calcite if there are no
objections. It will be a great experience for me.

Calcite 1.16 was released more than two months ago (March 19), but since it
depends on the Avatica release, Avatica should be released asap.

I suppose it is needed two weeks for Avatica release, so the estimated
target date starting Calcite release process is the middle of the Jun.

Kind regards,
Volodymyr Vysotskyi

сб, 26 трав. 2018 о 08:26 Julian Hyde <jhyde@xxxxxxxxxx> пише: