Re: Confusion about the GeoFunctions

Hi Julian,

Sorry for the misunderstanding caused. As Timo said, we don’t really mean to reimplement the functions, but just think of exposing another data type. The protected method seems to be a little bit misleading for us.

Besides, if there’s something needs improvement, we will definitely raise issues and try to make contributions here.

Regards,
Xingcan