Re: Reviewers

I think this is a good idea.

Francis

On 23/05/2018 3:09 AM, Julian Hyde wrote:
It gets assigned to me because I am owner of the “core” component in JIRA. Should we remove owners from all components?

On May 21, 2018, at 6:04 PM, Alex Xu <xufei1006@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Agree !

ptr.bojko@xxxxxxxxx <ptr.bojko@xxxxxxxxx>于2018年5月22日 周二上午4:26写道:

Hello,

I've just fired at you Julian a pull request, just like you said. Sorry for
that.

Currently, each bug at JIRA is assigned to you automatically - this can be
misleading, when someone is logging a bug and deliver a fix just after.
This is my case. Maybe it would be better to leave a JIRA issue unassigned?