Re: Ordering of columns during a join

I agree, however, the cast failures are something I am not sure about. If
you look at the output bring generated, it is definitely incorrect .

My main query is, is it possible to change the order of inputs to
EnumerableJoin's implementation for a commutative join? If it is not, is
there a reason why?

Regards,

Atri