Re: Reviewers

Hello,

I've just fired at you Julian a pull request, just like you said. Sorry for
that.

Currently, each bug at JIRA is assigned to you automatically - this can be
misleading, when someone is logging a bug and deliver a fix just after.
This is my case. Maybe it would be better to leave a JIRA issue unassigned?

--
Piotr Bojko
http://about.me/ptr.bojko