Reviewers

Calcite contributors,

If you are submitting a PR, please stop tagging me personally in JIRA cases to review your PR. I do review a lot of PRs in this project but I am short of time and. If you tag me, other committers will be discouraged from doing it.

Of course we are delighted that you are contributing to the project, but we need a process that can scale, and directing everything to me does not help.

When you make a PR, add a comment to the JIRA. If a committer does not engage within 24 hours, feel free to send a message to the dev list asking for review.

Committers,

As I have said several times, I need other committers to step up and help. I am getting close to burning out.

Julian