Re: ElasticSearch Adapters. Calcite vs Dremio

I don't know Dremio, but I guess the ES adpater parts were just implemented independently to be able to get something faster. If the authors of Dremio want to contribute back we'd definitely integrate such work.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
*Christian Beikov*