Re: [PROPOSAL] Separate palette and spec editor in blueprint composer

Hi Christian, all.

I don't think I'll have time to look at this before Christmas (and I'll be
on holiday until the 2nd of January)
But I would be interested by opinions of other people within the community,
it's not only Alex and my opinion that matter :)

WDYT all of Sylvain's proposal?

Best.

On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 at 16:04 christian bourgeois <christian.cbo@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> [...]
>

> Le lun. 17 déc. 2018 à 16:56, Nicolas TITH <nicolas.tith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> a écrit :
>

>> On 2018/12/13 09:36:13, Sylvain FEROT wrote:
>> > Hi,>
>> > We deleted the "+" button because we think it could confuse users:
>> they>
>> > could think that the button does something different than just
>> selecting an>
>> > entity. It also overload a bit more the UI.>
>> > If we want to keep it, we chave 2 proposals :>
>> > Proposal 1 :>
>> > it does the same thing as selecting an entity>
>> >
>> > Proposal 2 :>
>> > - clicking on the "+" would re-open the left panel. The entity is
>> selected>
>> > (strong line around the circle). The right panel stay in the same
>> state.>
>> > - clicking on a circle/entity would re-open the right panel. The entity
>> is>
>> > selected (strong line around the circle). The left panel stay in the
>> same>
>> > state.>
>> >
>> > Please let us know what you prefer.>
>> >
>> > Best regards,>
>> >
>> > Sylvain>

>> with>

>> ASAP!>

>> working?>

>> them>
>> links to>

>> left>
>> slight>

>> another,>

>> tabs>

>> left>
>> or>

>> we>
>> panel.>

> --
>>
>> --
>>
>> Nicolas Tith
>> UI Developer
>> nicolas.tith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>

>> UShareSoft SAS.
>> 12 rue Ampère 38000, Grenoble, France
>> <https://maps.google.com/?q=12+rue+Amp%C3%A8re+38000,+Grenoble,+France&entry=gmail&source=g>
>> +33 (0)4 76 96 23 29 <+33%204%2076%2096%2023%2029>
>> https://www.usharesoft.com <https://www.usharesoft.com/home/>
>>
>> This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged
>> information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).
>> Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the
>> taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is prohibited.
>> E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they
>> can be intercepted, amended, or contain viruses. Anyone who communicates
>> with us by e-mail is deemed to have accepted these risks. UShareSoft is not
>> responsible for errors or omissions in this message and denies any
>> responsibility for any damage arising from the use of e-mail. Any opinion
>> and other statement contained in this message and any attachment are solely
>> those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.

Thomas Bouron
Senior Software Engineer

*Cloudsoft <https://cloudsoft.io/> *| Bringing Business to the Cloud