Re: [PROPOSAL] Separate palette and spec editor in blueprint composer

Hello Alex, Thomas,
Is the new Sylvain's proposal acceptable for you?
Thank you
Christian

Le lun. 17 déc. 2018 à 16:56, Nicolas TITH <nicolas.tith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

On 2018/12/13 09:36:13, Sylvain FEROT wrote:
> Hi,>
> We deleted the "+" button because we think it could confuse users: they>
> could think that the button does something different than just selecting an>
> entity. It also overload a bit more the UI.>
> If we want to keep it, we chave 2 proposals :>
> Proposal 1 :>
> it does the same thing as selecting an entity>
>
> Proposal 2 :>
> - clicking on the "+" would re-open the left panel. The entity is selected>
> (strong line around the circle). The right panel stay in the same state.>
> - clicking on a circle/entity would re-open the right panel. The entity is>
> selected (strong line around the circle). The left panel stay in the same>
> state.>
>
> Please let us know what you prefer.>
>
> Best regards,>
>
> Sylvain>
>
> Le mar. 11 déc. 2018 à 16:32, Alex Heneveld >
> a écrit :>
>

> > Hi Sylvain->
> >>
> > My 2p ... I like all of these ideas, been thinking the same myself, with>
> > one exception.>
> >>
> > I like the green "+" button as it gives an alternative way to add>
> > something. But could be talked out of it if others think it's too>
> > confusing having these multiple ways.>
> >>
> > The rest of it, tidying up the palette schizophrenia, bring it on ASAP!>
> >>
> > Maybe it makes sense to evaluate the green + once we have those working?>
> >>
> > Best>
> > Alex>
> >>

> > On 29/11/2018 16:24, Sylvain FEROT wrote:>
> > > Sorry for that, here is a zip file with the pictures :>
> > > https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yLIK71qefZWum-JI15AfUq1ZIQKjy22a>
> > >>
> > > Le jeu. 29 nov. 2018 à 17:03, Thomas Bouron >
> > a>

> > out.>

> > you>

> > the>

> > small>

> > again>

> > different>
> > could>

Nicolas Tith
UI Developer
nicolas.tith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

UShareSoft SAS.
12 rue Ampère 38000, Grenoble, France
+33 (0)4 76 96 23 29
https://www.usharesoft.com

This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is prohibited. E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, or contain viruses. Anyone who communicates with us by e-mail is deemed to have accepted these risks. UShareSoft is not responsible for errors or omissions in this message and denies any responsibility for any damage arising from the use of e-mail. Any opinion and other statement contained in this message and any attachment are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.