Re: Build depends on Docker

We added this in https://github.com/apache/brooklyn-dist/pull/118, but I do
dislike having to have Docker to build Brooklyn.  IMHO anyone should be
able to build and use Brooklyn without knowing anything about Docker. Could
we remove the image build from the mvn install and have a separate shell
script that you would run manually to build the image? And yes it should
use the karaf distro, didn't realise it doesn't.

Geoff