Brooklyn git -- git-wip-us GONE now gitbox or github

As per thread below: my `git pull` just failed, but this command in the root brooklyn dir worked seamlessly for me:

* for x in .git/{config,modules/*/config} ; do sed -i.bk s/git-wip-us/gitbox/g $x ; done**
*
(I use submodules; slight tweaks should take care of it for other topologies.)

Best
Alex