Re: [NOTICE] Mandatory relocation of Apache git repositories on git-wip-us.apache.org

Migration successful[1]. It means that committers can push to either Gitbox
or GitHub (still cannot merge directly through the UI though)

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-17440?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Aall-tabpanel