Re: [NOTICE] Mandatory relocation of Apache git repositories on git-wip-us.apache.org

No strong feelings, so +1 from me

John Campbell
Software Engineer

Cloudsoft | Bringing Business to the Cloud

E: John.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
M: 07779 576614
T: -
L: www.linkedin.com/in/john-campbell-42105267

Need a hand with AWS? Get a Free Consultation.