Re: [NOTICE] Mandatory relocation of Apache git repositories on git-wip-us.apache.org

Sorry Richard, it's a +1 from me too

--
Thomas Bouron
Senior Software Engineer

*Cloudsoft <https://cloudsoft.io/> *| Bringing Business to the Cloud

GitHub: https://github.com/tbouron
Twitter: https://twitter.com/eltibouron

Need a hand with AWS? Get a Free Consultation.