Re: [PROPOSAL] Separate palette and spec editor in blueprint composer

Hi Sylvain-

My 2p ... I like all of these ideas, been thinking the same myself, with one exception.

I like the green "+" button as it gives an alternative way to add something. But could be talked out of it if others think it's too confusing having these multiple ways.

The rest of it, tidying up the palette schizophrenia, bring it on ASAP!

Maybe it makes sense to evaluate the green + once we have those working?

Best
Alex