Re: [NOTICE] Mandatory relocation of Apache git repositories on git-wip-us.apache.org

Hi Geoff,

Moving to gitbox seems to be a no-brainer to me. It won't affect our
contributor's processes, and it makes our committer's processes easier.

+1 to making an active move to gitbox.

I'm personally not concerned by the date, but after Christmas and early in
the new year would be fine.

Richard.