Re: [NOTICE] Mandatory relocation of Apache git repositories on git-wip-us.apache.org

Hi Alex,

The way I read it, we just request to move to gitbox - "Initially, we are
asking that projects voluntarily request to move their repositories to
gitbox, hence this email."  I *think* once we move then people have the
choice of committing either to gitbox directly or to Github and the two
will be synchronized (?)

Geoff