Re: [NOTICE] Mandatory relocation of Apache git repositories on git-wip-us.apache.org

Hi Brooklyners,

Looks like we'll have to move Brooklyn to gitbox. Any thoughts on when to
do this? The voluntary timeframe is between now and January 9th 2019, and
it might be convenient to get this done in the presumably slack period
around Christmas.

The process being

- Consensus in the project (documented via the mailing list)
- File a JIRA ticket with INFRA to voluntarily move your project repos over
to gitbox

shall we agree a timeframe in response to this email?  I'll volunteer to
raise the INFRA ticket for the move once we're agreed.

Let me suggest the week beginning 31st December.

Regards
Geoff