Re: Complete org.apache.brooklyn.entity.osgi.karaf.KarafContainer YAML Blueprint example

ahh so that Means that currently the KarafContainer does not Work on
Windows? We are heavily forced to use Windows here.. Making it Work on
Windows would require for us to make a set of ps script right?

regards Nino