Re: [DISCUSS] Release Apache Brooklyn 1.0.0-M1 [rc1]

I do note the new issue Richard raised about the slow start, BROOKLYN-601.
I don't necessarily see this as a blocker, as it's something that can be
worked around, but I guess it would be nice to fix it, so I could probably
be persuaded to change my vote :-) .   What does anyone else think?