Re: Complete org.apache.brooklyn.entity.osgi.karaf.KarafContainer YAML Blueprint example

So KarafContainer is using ssh and bash commands so would need a linux
target.

In general with brooklyn blueprints they will either explicitly document
the required target or by default it'll be "any" linux distro.

There's an example here
https://github.com/apache/brooklyn-library/blob/master/software/nosql/src/main/resources/org/apache/brooklyn/entity/nosql/mongodb/mongodb_win.yaml
of a blueprint that targets an MS Windows location.

Regards

Duncan