Re: Complete org.apache.brooklyn.entity.osgi.karaf.KarafContainer YAML Blueprint example

Hi,

There's an example here https://github.com/brooklyncentral/brooklyn-karaf.
I just tried it and it worked fine but it isn't really any different to
your yaml above so I assume the problem may be due to your location.

What error are you getting and what does your location look like?

Regards

Duncan

--
Duncan Grant
Software Engineer

*Cloudsoft <https://cloudsoft.io/> *| Bringing Business to the Cloud

Need a hand with AWS? Get a Free Consultation.
<https://go.cloudsoft.io/healthcheck/>