Re: build error

Thanks Duncan

I worked through the error messages and libpng was certainly one of the
things I had to install.

In the end I got all of brooklyn to build with the following in addition to
java and mvn:

brew install libtool automake autoconf nasm
brew install libpng
brew install rpm (for rpm-packaging)

I'm not sure if I could maybe get away without the first line above if I'd
installed libpng first?

Anyway, I think it would be worth an update to the docs, I'll see if I can
put something together.

I'd say we shouldn't _recommend_ the Docker approach, just say it is
available. Otherwise people may think that Docker is a pre-requisite to
Brooklyn.

cheers
Geoff