Re: build error

Geoff,

There's some troubleshooting suggestions here [1] which might help but I
guess there's a dependency that you're missing - possibly libpng looking at
the Dockerfile [2].
It might be worth considering using the docker container for building
brooklyn which saves you worrying about having the correct dependencies and
is how the CI works.  It is a bit slow and if you're not on ubuntu make
sure you follow the instructions for deleting the node_modules from the
troubleshooting [1].

We need to update the main build instructions but I'm not sure whether we
should just recommend using the docker approach.

Regards Duncan

[1]  https://github.com/apache/brooklyn-ui
[2] https://github.com/apache/brooklyn-ui/blob/master/Dockerfile.

--
Duncan Grant
Software Engineer

*Cloudsoft <https://cloudsoft.io/> *| Bringing Business to the Cloud

Need a hand with AWS? Get a Free Consultation.
<https://go.cloudsoft.io/healthcheck/>