Re: LICENSE file questions - MIT, binary, process

Hi Alex,

I'm not an expert on licensing requirements but the above sounds convincing
to me.  Your proposal sounds like a good plan.  Re. question 3 I think it
is okay to include the Apache licensed dependencies in the binary LICENSE
too.

A minor note  - have you seen https://github.com/apache/brooklyn/pull/15 "edit
Brooklyn license info so that GitHub recognizes it"?  I intend to merge
this but added the comment to clarify whether we should do the same for all
our repos (I assume so).  I intend to raise PRs to do this if so.

Geoff