Re: Add support for br --endpoint?

​Aled,

I think i prefer the idea of a profile as its the same pattern that kubectl
sorta follow with contexts.
I assume we would have a way to delete a profile maybe `br logout --profile
staging`

For use within build / test pipelines I can see the `.brooklyn_cli` being
supplied so to give maximum flexibility it may be better to add both
`--profile` & `--config`