Re: Add support for br --endpoint?

Aled,

I like the endpoint option but I think it would imply that the username and
password parameters of br login should be optional in the case that they
have already been stored.

Possibly an alternative would be an init command a bit like the gcloud init
command but non-interactive.  br --config /path/to/.brooklyn_cli init
https://localhost:8443 admin pa55w0rd.  To me init better describes what we
are doing anyway given there is no option to log out.

Regards

Duncan