Re: Catalog items - Plans vs Configs

Duncan,

This is a normal behaviour with Brooklyn, as it doesn't retain the
stdin/out/errs indefinitely. There have been discussions in the past about
this but I don't think there was any consensus for particular changes to
make.  Brooklyn developers, maybe it would be a good time to think about
this again?

Regards
Geoff