Re: [DISCUSSION] Kubernetes Helm

All,

I'm sorry but I'm not really aware of the Kubernetes ecosystem in much
detail. Do we have an indication of how much demand there is for Helm
support in Brooklyn?

This sounds like a significant change - both to our build process, but also
our release process and website (supporting multiple platform downloads).
I'd be opposed to doing it unless there's a significant demand for Helm.
I'd prefer to see this as a community-supported addon (like most of our
blueprints are) instead of being core Brooklyn, until there's evidence of
demand for this to be in core.

Richard.