Re: WARN: invalid asfext:pmc 'https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/comdev/projects.apache.org/data/committees/brooklyn.rdf' in https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=brooklyn.git;a=blob_plain;f=doap_Brooklyn.rdf;hb=HEAD

Sebb,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I've submitted a PR to make this
change, I expect it will be merged quickly!
https://github.com/apache/brooklyn/pull/14

Richard.