Re: Get access to Docker Hub

Thomas,

sorry I think I can't - see screenshots

Maybe you want to comment on the jira issue?

Cheers,
Andrea

On 3 April 2018 at 16:39, Thomas Bouron <thomas.bouron@cloudsoftcorp.com> wrote:
Hi Andrea.

I missed this discussion entirely, that's a shame. However, now that you,
Richard and Geoff are admin, do you think you can add me too?

Best.

--

Thomas Bouron • Senior Software Engineer @ Cloudsoft Corporation •
https://cloudsoft.io/