Re: Making First Contact

All,

I think that we - the incumbent development community - should be prepared
to be stretched and challenged by new contributions! I would love to see
something that shows that things can be done *differently* to the way we've
always done it - after all, it *might* be better :-)

Maintainability by the community as a whole is obviously a key concern, but
all these modern JS frameworks are learnable!

Richard.