Re: [GSoC 2018][Brooklyn-575] New Brooklyn UI

Hi Menuka.

Thanks for the draft, your comparison between Angular and React is
interesting, maybe you could develop that more?
What about the CSS framework, did you choose one? Would be great to explain
which one and why.

Also, it would be good if you could develop on your proposal rather than
copying what I written on the JIRA ticket: what is your approach? How do
you choose a framework, what are the criterias? What are you going to do
for the UI/UX, etc

Hope that helps.

Best.