Re: [DISCUSSION] Kubernetes Helm

hi Thomas

It certainly doesn't sound right to have to have separate builds of
Brooklyn for different platforms, and especially not just for this
feature.  Can we build the dependency package into a bundle for each
platform, so that it is the only thing that is platform specific, and
provide all three bundles along with the distribution of Brooklyn? Then on
whatever target platform you are on, OSX, Linux, Windows, you install the
right dependency bundle for that platform into Brooklyn's Karaf?

Geoff