[GSoC 2018][Brooklyn-575] New Brooklyn UI

Hi,
I'm a final year Computer Science and Engineering student from the
University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. I expressed my interest in this project
in the JIRA a while ago.
I would like to contribute to this project for Google Summer of Code 2018.

I thought we should finalize which front-end framework to use before
drafting the proposal. I'm suggesting we use Angular 5 [1] (The latest
stable version at the time of this writing). The reasons for selecting
Angular are

   - Because it's a complete framework which is comparatively easy to scale
   - Use of TypeScript
   - Supported by Google

Please suggest any other framework if you think Angular would not be ideal.
Your ideas are appreciated.

[1] https://angular.io/
<https://mltrk.io/link/https%3A%2F%2Fangular.io%2F/ffcrZc5TXafP1J6YFDnR>

Best Regards,